Please Read Prior to Ordering:
As we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic we have made some changes to the way we visit sites for filming. All of our photographers will be wearing protective gloves and have facemasks and shoe covers available for their safety and your clients. We are exercising social distancing so no people or pets will be allowed onsite during filming. All homes must be on Supra lockbox or combo lockbox. To minimize touches we will film the property exactly as we find it, please make sure that lights are on, ceiling fans are off, put down toilet seats and that window treatments are arranged appropriately.
We provide all of our services for professional clients, including; Realtors, Property Management Companies, Builders and Commercial Businesses.
Helpful Hints for entering your request and timeline for our confirmations.
1. Check our availability by using the “Availability” tab prior to submitting a request
2. Select the Category from the “Place An Order” page that best fits your needs, once selected you will be on our order form
3. To complete this request form, all “*” required fields must be completed
4. Do not use the “enter” key in any fields
5. Tour Plan – Select the tour you are requesting from the drop down box prior to selecting the A-la carte options
6. Use the Comments / Special Instructions area on the request form for any note worthy instructions
7. Agree to Terms and Conditions by checking the box at the bottom of the form prior to submitting
8. After submitting scroll to the top of this page to see your request success message
9. You will receive an email verifying your request immediately following a successful submission
10. You will receive an additional email verifying receipt by our schedulers and suggestions for site preparation
11. A third email will be sent within 24 hours verifying the date and time of your appointment
12. A text message confirming the photographer will be sent to you the night prior to your appointment
Post Production turnaround time is two to three business days. A rush processing option is available for the times when you need the photos sooner.