Please Read Prior to Ordering:
No people or pets will be allowed onsite during filming. All homes must be on Supra lockbox or combo lockbox. To minimize touches we request that if at all possible that you make sure that lights are on, ceiling fans are off and that window treatments are arranged appropriately. Once the filming has been completed, we will lock up the home and return the key to the lockbox. If you would like we can text you once the filming has been completed.
We provide all of our services for professional clients, including; Realtors, Property Management Companies, Builders and Commercial Businesses.
Helpful Hints for entering your request and timeline for our confirmations.
1. Check our availability by using the “Availability” tab prior to submitting a request
2. Select the Category from the “Place An Order” page that best fits your needs, once selected you will be on our order form
3. To complete this request form, all “*” required fields must be completed
4. Do not use the “enter” key in any fields
5. Tour Plan – Select the tour you are requesting from the drop down box prior to selecting the A-la carte options
6. Use the Comments / Special Instructions area on the request form for any note worthy instructions
7. Agree to Terms and Conditions by checking the box at the bottom of the form prior to submitting
8. After submitting scroll to the top of this page to see your request success message
9. You will receive an email verifying your request immediately following a successful submission
10. You will receive an additional email verifying receipt by our schedulers and suggestions for site preparation
11. A third email will be sent within 24 hours verifying the date and time of your appointment
12. A text message confirming the photographer will be sent to you the day prior to your appointment
Post Production turnaround time is two to three business days. A rush processing option is available for the times when you need the photos sooner.